- The FAFSA application is now available for students entering college in the Fall of 2020. To access the application go to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
Graduation Requirement Information
- Graduation Requirements Class of 2020
- Graduation Requirements Class of 2021 and 2022
- Graduation Requirements Class of 2023
Selective Service Registration: Males must register within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Register online: www.sss.gov or register at your local post office.
- Career and College Visit Form
- Guide to Paying for College
- College Information Websites
- Ohio Public Universities - Visit Days
- Ohio Private Universities - Visit Days
College Credit Plus
- OppU Achievers Scholarship Link
- Horatio Alger Scholarship Assoc.
- Union County Foundation Scholarships - Due March 11
- Union County Farm Bureau Scholarship - Outside of Mrs. Studenmund's office. Local scholarship. Parent must be a member of Union County Farm Bureau. Deadline is April 1, 2020.
- Lynne Whatley Memorial "Service Above Self" Scholarship - Outside of Mrs. Studenmund's office. Deadline is April 1, 2020.
- Union County Master Gardener Scholarship - Outside of Mrs. Studenmund's office. Local scholarship for student pursuing a plant science degree such as agronomy, botany, horticulture, forestry or landscaping. Deadline is April 3, 2020.
- Marion Technical College Scholarships - For those attending MTC in the fall. Outside of Mrs. Studenmund's office. Deadline is May 1, 2020.
Test Prep Information
In addition to free test agency preparation ( www.actstudent.org and www.sat.collegeboard.com) a sampling of commercial test-prep agencies are listed for students and parents. Fairbanks High School does not endorse any test prep service but offers information and opportunities as a service to students and their parents.
FHS Testing Calendar
- September 24 Pre-ACT for sophomores, HS Gym, Periods 1-4
- October 16 PSAT, Periods 1-5, HS Gym
- December 16-20 Exams (in classes)
- February 25 ACT for Juniors, Periods 1-5, MS Gym
- April 7 AIR ELA Grades 9-10, Per 1-3, 7-9
- April 14 AIR Math, Grades 9-10, Per 1-2, 7-8
- April 16 AIR Biology, Per 1-4
- April 20 AIR Gov’t/US Hist., Per 1-4
- May 4 AP US Government Exam, Per 1-5
- May 5 AP Calculus AB Exam, Per 1-5
- May 6 AP English Literature Exam, Periods 1-5
- May 7-13 Senior Exams
- May 8 AP US History Exam, Per 1-5
- May 11 AP Biology Exam, Per 1-5
- May 13 AP English Language Exam, Per 1-5
- May 14 AP World History Exam, Per 1-5
- May 14-21 Exams Grades 9-11