No positions at this time.
Athletic & Supplemental Positions
No positions at this time.
CERTIFIED TEACHING POSITIONS
Certified teaching positions are posted as they become available and do require licensure from the Ohio Department of Education. Applicants are welcome to send cover letter, resume and the completed certified application to Central Office via email or mail to 11158 State Route 38, Milford Center, OH 43045. Applications will be kept on file for two years from date of receipt.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHING POSITIONS
All substitute teachers are hired through the ESC of Central Ohio. To apply to become a substitute teacher for Fairbanks Local Schools, please visit the ESC website and complete an online application: http://www.escco.org/substitutes/
Throughout the year, we may have openings for Classified positions. These are positions that do not require a teaching license. All school staff are required to pass an FBI and BCI background check.
Part-Time Special Education Aide
Fairbanks Local School District is seeking applications for a Special Education Aide working 29 hours per week. Applicants need to have Educational Aide licensure through the Ohio Department of Education. ESEA Qualified endorsement preferred, but not required. To apply, please submit resume, cover letter and classified application to Kelly Heiss or mail to Fairbanks Local Schools, Attn: HR/SPED Aide, 1158 State Route 38, Milford Center, OH 43045. Electronic applications are preferred in PDF format.
Panther Paws Team Leader
Fairbanks Local Schools is seeking a team leader for our Panther Paws after school program.
HOURS: 2:30PM – 6:00PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
Fairbanks Paws is an after school program for Fairbanks students enrolled in Kindergarten through 12 years of age. Job Description:
- Make a difference every day!!
- As the Lead Teacher implement the daily program & lesson planning
- Assist students’ with homework & study skills.
- Encourage creativity & help students to discover new things.
- Supervise the classroom, helping students to solve problems independently, and teaching them the importance of being respectful to themselves and to others.
- Communicate with parents & help with weekly newsletters
- Help maintain a clean, orderly classroom.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements including:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma
- Have a minimum of five hundred hours of documented related experience, or ninety quarter or sixty semester hours of successfully completed coursework at an accredited college or university.
To apply, please complete the classified application and submit it to the Administrative Office at 11158 State Route 38, Milford Center, OH 43045 or email application to Janet Bardin.
Fairbanks Local Schools is seeking substitutes for the 2021-2022 school year in the following areas:
- Building & District Secretary
- Bus Drivers (No experience is necessary, as the transportation department offers training.)
- Educational Aides
Substitutes are required to pass FBI and BCI background checks. Educational Aides must hold a current Educational Aide Permit through the Ohio Department of Education. Bus Drivers must hold proper license and training is available. Substitutes are contacted on an as needed basis to cover for our classified employees. To apply, please complete a Classified Application and return it to the Board of Education office.